Hi Everyone,
I find stories inspiring, encouraging, educational and often hilarious. No matter what they're about, I can usually find something in them that fits into one of these categories for me. I know that my journey has been influenced by hearing the stories of those who have gone before me and has been enriched by their wisdom and their mistakes, and I'm very grateful that they were willing to share.
So instead of keeping my story to myself and only writing in a private journal, I thought I'd share some aspects of my journey here.
I've not been on it long, but already my life has changed dramatically in such beautiful ways and, besides such beauty, I've also learned some really handy tips about running your own business that I also want to share.
Life is exciting! Don't just have an adventure, MAKE YOUR WHOLE LIFE YOUR ADVENTURE ON THIS EARTH!
I'll be back a-bloggin' again soon.
Until next time....
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment